Friday, December 4, 2009

Results from twitter




When I started using Twitter just a few months ago, I never imagined that it would be such a positive experience.  At first I did it just because everyone else was, but then I started connecting with women all over the country who were doing exactly what I was—trying to market their businesses.  Through Twitter, I found a wonderful site: www.womentorz.com.  I'm not even sure exactly how I stumbled upon it.  Following women-owned businesses on Twitter opened up a new avenue for marketing Lizzie Lou Shoes.


Womentorz™ is a marketplace of the latest inventions made by women where each inventor has their own storefront.  

Photo of Melinda Night and Jennifer Cannon at the launch party. 






I immediately connected with Melinda Night and Jennifer Cannon.  These two women had a vision for an online market place for women just like me.

When people now ask me why I use Twitter, I just laugh because I used to ask people the same question.  Twitter gives me a chance to talk to women all over the country and learn marketing tips & strategies, and hopefully make new customers.
 
Photo of Melinda wearing her fabulous Lizzie Lous!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheena-

    What a great blog!!!! I love the design. Thank you so much for the wonderful article. We are so grateful to have amazing women as part of our Womentorz family. We love Lizzie Lou Shoes!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete