Friday, May 20, 2011

Our New Partnership with Soles4Souls












I am thrilled to announce that Lizzie Lou Shoes and Soles4souls will be working together to help distribute shoes to people in need.


From day one of owning my own business, I have wanted to do something to help others.  After reading about Flipflop wines and Soles4Souls I was inspired to learn more about what I could do as a small business owner.  Thankfully my love of red wine and flip flops led me to my new partnership.


Starting May 16, for every pair of Lizzie Lou Shoes purchased, Soles4Souls will distribute a pair of shoes to someone in need.  


I'm really looking forward to this partnership with Soles4Souls that will allow Lizzie Lou Shoes help others around the world.


Oh and by the way, the Flipflop Cabernet is pretty darn good, and only $7.  I am going to be trying the rest of the reds soon, Merlot and Pinot noir, so I will post the results of those tastings, too.


About Soles4Soles


Soles4Souls collects, recycles and reuses shoes from warehouses of footwear companies and closets from individuals. It distributes usable shoes to people in need around the world (recycling comprises less than 2% of donated footwear). Since 2005, Soles4Souls has given away over 13 million pairs of new and gently worn shoes (currently distributing one pair every seven seconds). The shoes have been distributed in 125 countries, including India, Haiti, Kenya, Nepal and the United States.

By partnering with footwear companies, Soles4Souls is uniquely positioned to collect and distribute customer returns, excess inventory, and cash to support its mission.  And by partnering with caring individuals, companies, and charities around the country, Soles4Souls has the ability to hold popular footwear drives to reach needy people in the United States and around the world.

It has been that simple: changing the world one pair at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment